Pigment & Oil Balance Topical Serum (15ml)
Anti-acne Topical Serum is an intensive, deeply penetrating serum for acne-prone skin works at the cellular level. Formulated with high potency of 3 powerful ingredients, Vitamin B3,Vitamin B6 and Tea Tree Essential Oil, the best combination on treatment of a broad range of skin conditions such as black heads, acne pimples, excess oil, dryness and pigment disorder.
The ATDS system allows vitamin B3 to be stable and absorbed by skin easily. Frequent application can effectively control epidermal oil excretion, thus preventing the growth of acne pimples and also reduce dandruff. So the skin is not greasy. Vitamin B3 can avoid the itches and inflammation caused by sunbath. Also to restrain the active of tyrosinase in order to reduce the melanin.
Main Ingredients: Propanediol、Isopentyldiol、Dimethyl Isosorbide、Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Cyclohexane 1,4-Dicarboxylate、PEG-8、Propylene Glycol、Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)、Pentylene Glycol、Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil、Pyridoxine Dicaprylate
Vitamin B3 is water soluble, an enzyme for oxidation reduction. The effect is to balance epidermal oil excretion, reduce the acne and dandruff. It can prevent pellagra and inflammation caused by sunbath, also reduce the melanin. Vitamin B3 is an important Vitamin for skin health.
l Vitamin B3 is good for / to
- Oily skin;
- Acne skin;
- Pigment gathering;
- To comfort the inflammation after suntan;
- Oily scalp;
- Lose hair due to the oily scalp.
Skin Type: Oil skin, acne skin, dark spot skin.
- Apply part of or whole face after morning and evening cleansing
- Mix with Super Hydrogel and use devise to transmit.
- Apply with NUVITE Power C (L-ascorbic acid). For example: Take 2 drops Vitamin B3 and 2 drops NUVITE Power C (L-ascorbic acid), then mix with Super Hydrogel. May use as normal skincare procedure or use for transmitting.
The product is only for external usage. Avoid contact with eyes. Use saline if applying into eyes unexpectedly.